Sider

onsdag 7. desember 2011

The New Girl

If you have seen the pictures from our agency’s surprise Christmas Trip to Berlin, you are probably thinking 1 of 2 things:

1. That you want a new job that will surprise you with a holiday getaway to Berlin! 
2. Who is that brunette?....I have never seen her before!”
Well, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Jeanette and I just moved to Oslo from sunny California, which is why you are reading this in English. I still have quite a ways to go with my norwegian. If you see me in public with head phones on and repeating the norwegian words for the days of the week or attempting to ask which way “Parliament Street” is, then that means I have made it to lesson 3 on my audio lessons....and I am actually making progress! So try not to laugh (even though I probably would if I were on the other side of that scenario), because it may actually work. 
I will be working in the showroom, handling this blog and any other online contact you may have with us as well as press. I promise to keep you all up to date with any happenings here in our beautiful showroom, with our collections, the incredible stores who carry our lines or just with random facts you may need to know. 
Make sure that you check in daily. My goal is to make sure our followers are the first to know about new seasons merchandise hitting the boutiques as well as the first invites to  all of our sample sales (and let’s be honest, being the first to know is always the best!). Additionally, I hope to be able to offer you incredible deals in between our sample sales as well. So, just think of us as your personal stop for all fashion insider information.
Please feel free to always let me know your thoughts, concerns, dreams, hopes, wishes...whatever the case may be. Let’s get friendly because I plan on being here for a while. That being said, I hope you like what I have to say!
Until next time, enjoy the rest of your day!
Hadet......(see, already making progress!)