Sider

fredag 27. april 2012

Aleksandra Ørbeck-Nilssen African Tour

I always feel so inspired (and a little jealous) when I look at Aleksandra Ørbeck-Nilssen's Blog Nanofasa. It is one of my biggest dreams to be able to go do the kind of work she is doing in Africa to assist and rehabilitate animals. 

Just look at her pics....how amazing it must be to cuddle with a leopard as if it was a small house cat!

If you're not familiar with who she is, here is her bio from her blog:

"The world is my house and each country is just an other room in the house. I was born in Norway where i grew up as a real viking...I now work as an actress in NYC, Model in Paris and NYC and act as an animal conservationist in Africa. I believe there are no limitations in this world as longs as you live the life you love. In my case, this manifests in saving animals-> bringing them back to the wild, as well as developing new ideas and techniques within conservation and acting on stages/movie screens in Norway and NYC. Never do anything for fame and glory--> why waste your life on competition and money when you can sleep out in the bush with a lion and get peace for free. I strive to be the change I want to see in the world, that is what I live, breathe and work for. Enjoy my blog, and the little moments of insanity."

I really love it, and just had to share it with you...
Enjoy and have a great weekend!

















 All photos are courtesy of Nanofasa