Sider

torsdag 31. mai 2012

California Dreaming


You may or may not know, but my time here in Norway is quickly coming to an end, and very soon I will be on my way back to LaLa Land!

I don't know exactly what words to say to express how much I am going to miss working at Holzweiler Agenturer. Before coming to Norway, I had no idea how I would feel about living in a place that was (in every imaginable way) opposite to what I know back home. If it weren't for the opportunity to work with the amazing people here, I don't think I could have made it. 

I have had some of the most amazing experiences and more fun than I could have imagined in the short amount of time I had here, and I owe it all to being part of this team!!

I have always thought that the word "goodbye" was the most powerful word in the English language. If you think about it, there is no other word that can impact a persons life as much as "goodbye" does....and it is because of this reason, that I truly HATE saying it!

So instead, I will say....
Until we meet again, TUSSEN TAKK for all of the amazing memories! 

...Kisses & Hugs...